In order to continue promoting international cooperation and exchange programs of SJTU, our university has set up "International Academic Masters invitation" project to subsidize the various schools to invite internationally renowned scholars to visit SJTU and deliver lectures.
The project is reviewed and managed by the International cooperation and Exchange service center of SJTU. Project online application opens 2 times per year.
1. Age: Person invited should be within 70 years old; Note, if the person invited has a close relationship with SJTU and is in good health condition, the age requirement extends to 75 years old.
2. Academic requirement (achieve at least one of the following): Overseas academician, Nobel Prize, Phil Award, Turing Award, Wolff award, or Lasker Medical Award winner.
3. Working time in SJTU: July 2019 to December 2019
1. Application link: http://my.sjtu.edu.cn/
Service lobby → international exchange → application to hiring international academic master.
2. Please fill in the fields as required and in as much detail as possible.